Nieuws:

Dit is een backup van het oude forum, bedoeld als naslagwerk.

Triturus helveticus alonsoi

jemull

I saw your movie Kamil: http://www.triturus.de/index.shtml?videos.
I am also going to try this on one of my aquarium, i hope i save a bit money on the plants now.
Great idea by the way :)

Kamil

Hi Andy,

all pictures are taken by me - but some where taken at Günters (without H by the way ;) )Home - the salamanderland. I know the thing with your marms a´quite a time already  ::)

Jeffrey, I'm glad you liked it! But at moment I use waterplants for the better pictures and look. Last year I could not save me from Elodea - I had about 10l compactly pressed Elodea if I wanted. I have "bred" it in a mini-pond on my balcony. So I still have enough to provide all my tanks with it :)

Best Greetings,

Kamil

Andy W.

Hey Kamil....

which LEICA are you using ? It´s a LEICA, ain´t it  ? ;D

Andy

Kamil

Haha, on which picture did you find the reflection? I hope noone would see it  ::)

I will use any Leica you will give me :-) By then I will stay at my Panasonic Lumix with a Leica Objective :-)

Best Greetings,

Kamil

jemull

''I have "bred" it in a mini-pond on my balcony. So I still have enough to provide all my tanks with it.''

Thats very smart now you still have it, otherwise you lost it ;)

Andy W.

Hi Kamil....

as you know, I´ve got some Marmoratus since 4 days. I looked at the photos at your HP. At the picture with the 2 year old Marmoratus male you can see the "Leica" between the water plants  8)

Greetings, Andy

Kamil

AH ok :-) But thats pygmaeus - not marmoratus  :P

Best Greetings,

Kamil

Andy W.

Ok, my "excuse"  ;D : The former name was Triturus marmoratus pygmaeus  :D

Greetings, Andy

Kamil

Hi all,

I just wanted to show some results of my husbandry of that species:

That are the eggs of one incomplete collection - I have left several in the tank and done that already several times!  ;D

Best Greetings,

Kamil

Coen Deurloo

Congratulations Kamil! Hope everything will turn out ok!

Kamil

Hi all,

here a short update of what happened with the eggs:

More pictures, as usual on my homepage!

Best Greetings,

Kamil

Coen Deurloo

Congrats Kamil, they look great!